The purpose of the program is to teach participants how to make faster and better decisions. The participants learn also how to feel less stress and discomfort when they solve a problem or manage a crash and how to improve these practices already in use in the problem solving process.
The seminar is laboratory and includes exercises and case sudies.
This seminar applies to all heads of business.
- Barriers identification for the effective problem solving
- The steps of the effective problem solving
- Techniques and tools that accompany each step
- Problem solving process
- How conflicts in the workplace arise and how they can be solved
- Skills presentation for the successful conflict resolution