The purpose of the seminar is to provide guidelines about how any person can organize his daily activities to ensure his effective time management.
The methodology followed in this program involves both theoretical training and gaining experience through experiential exercises and simulation techniques.
In all middle, senior and top managers (administrative & sales) and administrative secretaries who wish to define and control their working behavior on the critical issue of optimal management and timesheet.
- Personal and business reasons for the lost time
- The importance of prioritization in everyday life
- Programming – Target Placement and Time – Management
- Delegate – Transfer – Assign Responsibilities
- Effective communication model depending on who I’m facing
- Procrastination and consequences on company performance