The program aims to help participants to understand people’s reactions in times of change and focus on developing those skills and strategies that leaders need for the effective management of all planned changes.
The seminar includes modeling roles and behavior models, presentations, examples, experiential exercises and case studies are used.
The seminar aims to the leaders of each position in the company.
- Analysis of the role of the leader in the successful implementation of the business strategy in times of change.
- How the energy of the workers diffuses in such periods
- Description of perception formulas of personal loss and characteristics of behavioral reaction to any change
- Skills that help partners to adapt to changes
- Creation of the appropriate conditions that promote and support changes