The research of this type enables the firm to identify whether and how the operating specifications are complied with what has been set and to evaluate the quality of the services offered in order to be improved.
The method of mystery shopping is generally used as a diagnostic tool to identify weaknesses of the services provided by the companies and thus as a means of identifying any training needs.
- Preparation of the questionnaire and analysis of criteria
- Scenario’s creation for the research
- Carrying out”Mystery Shopping”
- Phone tests
- Website testing (response time to e-mail, etc.)
- Visits to competitors
- Identifying training needs of sellers and creating customized training packages (when requested)
- Detailed Report