The consulting company UPGRADE on behalf of its client, an export-oriented lift manufacturer, including lifts and components, is looking for (1) one person to staff the following position:
Sales Representative (Thessaloniki)
Position Code: SLSRPR0222
- Partner and support the field sales team with quoting commitments, ensuring 90% of quotes successful accepted without revisions.
- Coordinate approvals across all functional teams to meet customer deadlines and expectations.
- Process quotes requests within agreed upon SLAs in order to support commercial objectives.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes to ensure standardization and simplification.
- Enable team culture and drive organization to improve customer / client satisfaction levels and responsiveness.
- Perform other related duties as requested by supervisor or manager.
- Dealing with our in-house system (Epilysis) to create quotations at agreed margins.
- Ensure work is delivered to agreed service level.
- Administer orders with special instructions and documentation requirements.
- Communicate with all departments involved (including procurement and designing department) in completing quotations.
- E-mail the quotation to the customer with cc the corresponding account manager.
- High School diploma
- Good written and verbal English
- Excellent usage of a computer and its operating system (i.e. Microsoft Windows) along with other office applications (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of SoftOne ERP
- French language proficiency, or
- Russian language proficiency, or
- Arabic language proficiency, or
- Spanish language proficiency
- Competitive salary
- Laptop, private insurance policy
- Flexible working conditions
- Continuous training and guidance according to new market trends
- Conditions that enhance knowledge and provide important opportunities
- A modern, dynamic, professional and pleasant working environment
For any questions you can contact by email: 📩 email@example.com
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to the address: 📩 firstname.lastname@example.org