The total budget of 400m euro aims at strengthening existing small and very small enterprises to upgrade and improve their competitive position in domestic and foreign market by investing in the modernization of their production equipment and the certification of their products.
The category of small and micro enterprises consists of enterprises which employ fewer than 50 employees and whose annual turnover or annual balance sheet total not exceeding 10 million. Euro.
Action Budget: 400.000.000 € for the whole country.
Investment Plans & Subsidy: 20.000 € to 200.000 €. Subsidy from 50% to 65% of eligible costs. The amount of the grant is determined based on export performance of enterprises.
Eligible business sectors
– Food processing / Food Industry
– Supply chain
– Cultural and Creative Industries (BAP)
– Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
– Materials – Construction
Businesses must cumulatively meet the following conditions:
1. Have completed at least three (3) fiscal years twelve month period
2. Have CAR eligible investment in accordance with Annex III “ELIGIBLE ACTIVITIES (CAR)”
3. Have two (2) at least AWU dependent full-time or part-time work in the year preceding the submission of the project.
– Machinery – equipment to 100% of the investment plan
– Product Certification – Services – Processes up to 100% of the investment plan
– Packaging – Label – Branding to 25% of the project
– Digital Display
– Consulting – Technical Analysis
– Means of transport
– Employee Salary Cost (new staff)
As costs eligibility date is defined as the date of publication (12.19.2018)
Investment Projects Implementation Time: The integration time of the investment can not exceed twenty-four (24) months from the date of inclusion decision.
Electronic Submission: Firms submit electronic application for funding to PSKE accompanied by electronic folder application which includes the necessary submission / inclusion in supporting non-editable electronic format (eg pdf-type file).
Start: February 20, 2019
End: The call will remain open for applications until the available budget is exhausted and at the latest until the completion of 18 months from the original publication
Applications for funding will be evaluated in order of precedence according to the date of electronic submission of the project.
For more information contact us by phone at 2311241136 or via E-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org