The purpose of this module is to understand the basic principles and the importance of quality customer service, as well as the acquisition of practical skills in service and customer management, with the aim of improving service delivery in a wide range of business activities.
Participatory process with experiential exercises and case analysis.
All employees in the service sector. (e.g. small business, mini-markets, transport, taxis, coaches, etc.)
- Basic principles in service and customer management
- Add customer requirements and needs
- Marketing and technics for effective customer information
- Management skills to handle “difficult” and discontent client
- Development of techniques for improving customer service
- Successful interpersonal communication
- Conflict Management
- Services of total quality
Executives, Students, Enterprises