The purpose of the seminar is to give participants the opportunity to prepare and negotiate a deal with success. Also, the aim is to teach to the participants the basic principles of negotiation that if used properly, they are effective tools in the sales service.
The methodology followed in this program involves both theoretical training and gaining experience through experiential exercises and simulation techniques.
In all executives or entrepreneurs, who work out negotiations with customers, suppliers etc.
- What is negotiation?
- Characteristics of a capable negotiator
- Tools for confronting objections
- Objection manual
- Shunting and ways of dealing
- Successful negotiation techniques
- Body language, behaviors and gestures
- The importance of trading venues
- Causes of failure / reasons for success
- Tricks, traps, bluffs etc.