The aim of the program is the learning new techniques based on customer centric philosophy where Customer Service is the lever of keeping satisfied customers.
The methodology followed in this program involves both theoretical training and gaining experience through experiential exercises and simulation techniques.
Executives and sales professionals who want to improve and develop their skills in customer service.
- What is service quality?
- How the customer-centric philosophy is achieved
- Why do customers want qualitative service?
- Contact and feedback
- Guidance techniques of the discussion based on the method of interrogator replies
- Customer service culture development
- Active listening
- Customer complaints and the need to manage them
- Producing enthusiastic customers
- Increasing sales through service