A thorough presentation of all aspects of an installation ERP project, with a view a successful and timely outcome.
Analysis of practices and characteristics of an installation project as well as a discussion which will include examples of case studies, such as concerns analysis of participants.
Executives and key – users of the enterprise who act as decision makers. It is recommended at least one representative from each company section.
- What is ERP?
- How can an ERP improve business performance?
- How long will the project last?
- What would be improved in the business?
- Will it fit the current way of working?
- What really costs?
- When the benefits will become apparent?
- Reasons for failure
- Key points throughout the project
- Interconnection with other subsystems (E-Commerce, Warehouse Management)
- How important is ultimately an ERP?