To enable the participants to apply advanced communication techniques, in order to identify the underlying needs of the customer, to respond to them and to complete a transaction, from which both parts will be completely satisfied.
The methodology followed in this program involves both theoretical training and gaining experience through discussions, exercises and practical cases analysis.
Telephone service officers, supervisors and customer service executives, sales executives.
- Introduction – Peculiarities of telephone communication
- The communication channels
- Common mistakes and obstacles
- Proper preparation
- Message format. Proper voice.
- Persuasion by phone
- Self-control and self-discipline
- Handling of difficult cases