The program aims to help participants to understand the nature, morphology and the serious effects of crises in business in today’s rapidly changing economic environment, and to enable them to focus on those areas and tools that should an agency should focus to be prepared to avoid a possible crisis or if this eventually happens to deal with effectively minimizing the negative impacts.
The approach of the topic of the seminar is based on the presentation and analysis of case studies, framing them with the most modern models of experts in managing business crises.
In middle and senior business executives of every industry and specialty.
- Definition of the basic categories of business crises
- Evolution stages of a crisis
- Preparing the company and its executives for crises
- Key components of effective crisis management
- Recovery after the crisis
- Exploiting the crisis for further improvemen