The aim of the seminar is to understand the basic concepts of the balance sheet, the profit and loss account, the cash-flow table and Indicators and the correlation between them.
The seminars examines the major elements of the financial statements and reportes the techniques and methods used by banks to assess the business from the financial information they provide, which should show continuity and consistency. It analyzes liquidity issues, relationship between the equity to foreign capital, profitability and efficiency and general solvency of the business.
In bank employees, new credit managers, audits executives, business accounting executives, analysts at brokerages.
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Knowledge of the business and the operating cycle of the business, its strategies, environment and market
- Balance Sheet: Analysis of Assets and Liabilities
- Analysis of the profit and loss account and profit distribution
- Analysis of important indicators for the Bank and the management of the enterprise
- Sources and Uses of Funds
- Case studies