The purpose of the seminar is to help the participants understand what lurks behind every objection in conjunction with the appropriate answers for the benefits that the customer has.
The seminar is laboratory and aims to develop personal skills.
This seminar is addressed to new sales and marketing executives, but also to those who have already been employed in sales empirically and would like to thoroughly understand this unique business operation.
- The modern sale
- Types of objections
- Reasons of objections
- Types of customers (Which type of client is in front of you?)
- Types of sellers
- Fears and objections of customers. What they say and what they mean?
- Techniques to cope with objections
- Rules for handling objections
- Total confrontation of objections
- Objection and body language
- Feedback and closing the sale
- After sales customer service