Quality Management System
The company “UPGRADE Consulting and Training” implemented Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2015 with respect to the following activities:
- Feasibility studies.
- Consulting Services
The company’s Quality Policy has as guide the overall strategy that aims to better support partner companies with high added value services offered with flexibility and innovativeness of its executives.
The key components of the policy are:
- High service quality levels.
- Pursuit of satisfying the expectations and needs of enterprises cooperating with valid solutions which incorporate all the developments of the relevant know how and technology.
- Creating and developing long-term relationships with partner companies and alertness to identify opportunities (growth, business, technological) that can improve the function or develop new directions and activities.
- The search for the optimal combination of high quality and economy in the solutions offered at participating merchants.
- The continuous transfer know how the executives of associated companies.
- Strive for maximum utilization of deliverables from cooperating companies.
- Continuous updating and assimilating new knowledge and innovations of the executives of the company.
- The work of executives with teamwork spirit simultaneously with a high sense of responsibility.
- The combination of skills and knowledge from many fields of knowledge to provide integrated solutions.