The consulting company UPGRADE, on behalf of its client, an export-oriented lift manufacturer, including lifts and components, is looking for (1) one person to staff the following position:
Marketing Specialist (Thessaloniki)
Position Code: MKTSPL0222
- Deploy creative and successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Monitor the progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit performance reports.
- Assist with analyzing marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Develop means of measuring the effectiveness of marketing and promotional campaigns, including advertising and communications strategies.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign and sharing these with clients.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Monitor the marketing budget quarterly and annually and allocate funds wisely.
- Ensuring adherence to clients’ specifications.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV, etc.), exhibitions, and promotional events.
- Attend and contribute to staff conferences to educate management about research findings and discuss branding and promotion proposals.
- Organize and attend company-wide and marketing events.
- Virtual meetings with customers.
- Delegating assignments to graphics and advertising departments members, as needed.
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures.
- Supervising employees’ work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, industry press, website material, etc.)
- Travels to attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Proven experience in marketing positions
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g., CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g., WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good innovation and interpersonal skills. Above-average personal, communication, and business skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration, or relevant discipline
- Organized, meticulous, results-oriented, and can handle stress and tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, creative, resourceful, and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Able to work long or irregular hours when required for events
- Competitive salary
- Cell phone, laptop, private insurance policy
- Flexible working conditions
- Continuous training and guidance according to new market trends
- Conditions that enhance knowledge and provide essential opportunities
- A modern, dynamic, professional, and pleasant working environment
For any questions you can contact by phone: 📞2311 2411 36
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to the address: 📩 firstname.lastname@example.org