The consulting company UPGRADE on behalf of its client, a newly established international cigarette manufacturing company in northern part of Greece, is looking for (1) one person to staff the following position:
IT Manager (Thessaloniki Metropolitan Area)
Position Code: ITMNG1222
- BSc in Information Technology or relative field
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Very good knowledge in English both oral and written
- Very good knowledge in Networking (LAN, VLAN, WAN, Firewalls)
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Operation Systems (Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10)
- Very good knowledge of virtual environments (VMware, HyperV)
- Very good knowledge of database administration (MS-SQL, MariaDB)
- Very good knowledge of Active Directory management
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Experience in Entersoft applications will be considered a strong plus
- Coding in Python will be considered a plus.
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- Maximum attention to detail and organization skills
- Multitasking and able to work under pressure
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong team-work ability
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly
Network and System Infrastructure
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of all company’s IT infrastructure, (operating systems, computer systems, network servers, virtualization, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware).
- Monitor the proper function of the datacenter using existing management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise. Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Make sure that the internal infrastructure requirements, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates; support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments, are functioning properly.
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
- Perform routine and scheduled audits of all systems, including backups.
- Monitoring network activity and conduct periodic network scans to identify vulnerable points.
- Protects the system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the Track and trace system (Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/574 that aim to enhance the quality, accuracy, and completeness of the tobacco traceability data).
- Develop and carry out information security plans and policies.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Complies with GDPR and AEO requirement for IT Department.
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Conduct the department’s annual budget.
- Lead the implementation for new IT related projects
ERP and WMS
- Provide support to the users of the ERP and WMS system (Entersoft)
- Implement internally fast solutions needed by the users.
- Coordinate with the vendor for new ERP or WMS projects
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Continuous training
- Company bus for transportation
For any questions you can contact by phone: 📞2311 2411 36
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to the address: 📩 email@example.com