The consulting company UPGRADE on behalf of its client, a leading industry in Thessaloniki, is looking for (1) one person to staff the following position:
Chief Financial Officer (Thessaloniki)
Position Code: CFO1022
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future forecasts and budgets.
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current methods.
- Analyzes operations to identify areas needing reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Works with the President and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future sales and market share growth.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred
- Five to Seven years of experience in financial management in an international and commercial environment required
- Excellent written and verbal English
- PowerPoint skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Holding a Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant and IFRS competency and knowledge will be a plus
- MBA or equivalent
- Knowledge of SoftOne ERP
- 5 to 7 years of relevant commercial finance experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High numeracy and technical skills
- Commercial, structured and results-driven mindset
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Competitive salary
- Cell phone, laptop, private insurance policy of executives
- Flexible working conditions
- Continuous training and guidance according to new market trends
- Conditions that enhance knowledge and provide important opportunities
- A modern, dynamic, professional and pleasant working environment
For any questions you can contact us by phone: 2311 2411 36
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to the address: 📩 firstname.lastname@example.org