The consulting company UPGRADE on behalf of its client, an export-oriented lift manufacturer, including lifts and components, is looking for (1) one person to staff the following position:
Account Manager (Thessaloniki)
Position Code: ACCMNG0222
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation and maintain trust.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Power Point skills
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical approach to work
- Commercial, structured and results-driven mindset;
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Good personal organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure; think clearly and act decisively.
- Spanish language proficiency, or
- French language proficiency, or
- Russian language proficiency
- Competitive salary
- Cell phone, laptop, private insurance policy of executives
- Flexible working conditions
- Continuous training and guidance according to new market trends
- Conditions that enhance knowledge and provide important opportunities
- A modern, dynamic, professional and pleasant working environment
For any questions you can contact by phone: 📞2311 2411 36
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to the address: 📩 email@example.com