The purpose of the seminar is to familiarize participants with sales techniques and modern methods of sales growth. The seminar emphasizes in problem solving and specific techniques and behaviors by which the seller can more effectively handle the sales process.
The seminar is laboratory and aims to develop personal skills
This seminar is intended for new sales and marketing executives, but also to those already working in sales and would like to thoroughly understand this unique business operation.
- The role of sales
- Procedure of the sale
- Types of sale
- Setting sales targets
- Convincing sales process
- Modern forms of sales
- Capacities of sales consultant in discovering needs, solving problems and presenting solutions
- Stable cooperation relationships with customers, leading to repeat sales and recommendations to other buyers
- Purchasing needs and expectations of every client
- Confronting customer objections
- Flexibility capacities in the implementation of sales