This seminar aims to analyze the market research as a tool to understand the needs of customers and the market in general.
Theory and practice of designing and implementing of the research and analysis of the needs.
In marketing department officers (marketing directors, marketing managers, product managers, providers etc.), or other parts of companies, which are required to conduct and use market research.
- The role of market research
- Types of market research
- Phases of conducting market research
- Recognition of the problem/opportunity of research
- Design of the Market Research
- Selection of the market research methods
- Data collection
- Data Analysis
- Writing and presentation of data
- Follow up